We recently got a chance to try out a new subscription box, Trailfoody. The kind folks there sent us a Wander Box, which is designed for 1 to 2 trail outings and includes 1 trail lunch and 4 energy bars. They also have the Pathfinder (3 outings) and the Intrepid (4 outings), for more options.
Our box came with:
- Crunchmaster Multi-grain Crisps (gluten-free)
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter
- Much-ado-about Mango Peeled Snacks
- Sahale Snacks Classic Fruit + Nut Trail Mix
- Tanka Buffalo Meat with Cranberries bar (gluten-free)
- Grizzly Bar
- 2 Kind Bars, Dark Chocolate Chili Almond
- K’UL Energy Bar (with caffeine even!)
- Go Raw Chewy Apricot Sprouted Bar
- Skratch Labs hydration mix in lemon lime
It’s quality brands, with the ease of opening up and tucking it straight in your backpack. If you are a busy person, it’s a really fun gift to yourself – and would make a great gift to others as well (they offer prepaid 3, 6, and 12 month setups). PS: It’s been great grabbing snacks when I got out on our local trail, sans kids. No having to think deep, just grab and go. And, I love the orange stuff sack as well…easy to find!
FTC Disclaimer: We received a complimentary box for potential review.